HGM Associates Inc. is seeking a Land Surveyor Crew Chief to join our team in our Council Bluffs, IA office.
The candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, pass a background check, drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license, willing to work overtime, occasionally travel out of town and stay overnight.
Following are major characteristics that we are seeking:
- Detail oriented
- Minimum of two years of Land Surveying experience
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Prompt and able to work overtime when required due to project schedule
- Willingness to work outside in varying weather conditions
- Perform tasks as directed by the Survey Team Manager
- Perform fieldwork related to construction staking, boundary surveying and topographic surveys
- Setup and operate survey equipment (GPS and Robotic Total Station)
- Download, edit and email survey data
- Work independently or with other employees
Items that will make you stand out:
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Surveying or related field
- Strong math skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel and Civil 3D)
HGM Associates Inc. is a consulting firm driven to provide innovative solutions to our clients. As a smaller firm, we value work life balance and have operated with that in mind for over 60 years. Within our two offices (Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA), HGM offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, $0 premium health and life insurance, disability insurance, an employer contributed 401k, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.
HGM is an EEO employer and encourages qualified female and minority candidates to apply.
Job Type: Full-time