Are You Looking for a Rewarding Career?
Come Join Our Team
HGM has a family owned feel with Fortune 500 benefits!
Flexible Work Schedules
Excellent Health Insurance Benefits and Options
401(k) Matching Funds
Smart Phone Reimbursement
Established Mentoring Program
We invite professionals seeking opportunities to send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current positions available...
HGM Associates has an immediate opening for a full time Architectural Designer
HGM provides a full array of Commercial Architectural, Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture Services to the Midlands since 1960. The Architecture Department provides a diverse commercial workload in facilities types such as Educational, Fire Stations, Police Stations, Banks, City Operated Maintenance Buildings.
HGM Associates has an immediate opening for a full time Architectural Revit/CAD Tech.
HGM provides a full array of Commercial Architectural, Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architectural Services to the Midlands since 1960.
Civil Engineering Designer / Construction Observer:
HGM is looking for a highly motivated Design Technician or a Civil Engineer Intern.
Requirements: 2-year degree in Civil Engineering Technology or a 4-year degree in Civil/Construction Engineering with an FE certificate, self-motivated and able to work 8-10 hours/day and 5-6 days/week (during construction season), experienced in Microsoft programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and a valid driver’s license
Necessary Skills: Ability to work on a team, possess good written and verbal communication skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and work within critical deadlines.
- Able to read and understand project plans, specifications and project schedules
- Familiar with typical construction activities to include grading; culvert, storm and sanitary sewer installation; PCC and HMA paving; structural concrete placement; and erosion control installation
- Daily coordination and interaction with general contractor and sub-contractors, owners personnel, utility companies, project management team, design team, and materials testing personnel
- Certified in Iowa DOT AGG1, PCC1 and HMA Sampler preferred
- Understanding of topographical and construction survey procedures
- Able to read, understand and interpret design standards and guides
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak or Autocad Civil 3D
- Prior job experience in roadway, grading or utility design and construction
Municipal and Infrastructure design and drafting for our Council Bluffs Office for work in the Omaha metro and surrounding areas.